How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Childcare

As most of you already know, I have been an in-home childcare provider for nearly 18 years - yipes! Well, Bailey returns to work on Monday, April 26th and guess what?????? I GET TO WATCH WESTON!!! Whoop Whoop! Sorry to all my past, present and future daycare kiddos, but there's a new kid in town....................
and no one holds a place in my heart quite like he does!



My sweet Harper comes pretty close though...........her Mommy is surprised and thankful that I even allow her to TOUCH Weston - silly girl - ha!



Here's Harper looking so lovingly at her newest friend. Harper is a big help and loves to hold Weston's bottle, bring him a toy, or whatever I may need. Thanks, Shmerps! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment