How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Very Important Visitors!

Not long after Weston was born, he received some VIV's - Very Important Visitors! With all of my extended family back in San Antonio, it was soooooooo special when Great Granny, Great-Aunt Brigitte, 2nd cousins Kim & Keri, and 3rd cousin McKenna came to Ft. Worth to meet Weston. So many of my favorite people all together in one place - YIPPEE! I was so incredibly proud to show off my Scooty Bug!



This was the first time my Mom laid eyes on Weston. Time literally stood still for me as I watched her expression when she saw her child's child's child! So cool!



My 2nd Mom - my sister, Brigitte, meeting Weston!



Kimmy & Little Scoo!



Keri Ann & The Doodlebug!



"Little" McKenna & my Little Man!



Such a sweet moment...


I. Simply. Adore. This. Picture. In. Every. Way!


Great-Granny's loving hand on Weston's tiny one............priceless!


Later that night we all went to Uncle Julio's to celebrate Weston's birth...we had a BLAST! Thank you all SO much for coming to see us! We can't wait for you to come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment