How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Guess What???

Weston's going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!

He may not LOOK too excited, but he really is... he had just awakened from his nap when I took these pictures.

We found out on Saturday, June 4th, that "Bubbette" is on the way!!!

YIPPEE! I just love Weston's "Big Brother" shirt!
Bailey better enjoy that tiny tummy of hers while she still can! It definitely won't stay that way for long!Yowza! Here's our Delicious Little Man throwing one of his famous fits!
Oh well...Bubbette might as well get used to his shrieking - ha!

I love you soooo much, Weston Scott Archer. You will ALWAYS be my #1 grandchild and my FOREVER TREASURE! I can't wait to see what an amazing big brother you will be and am SO blessed to share this special experience with YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment