How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Seven Months Old!

Our little Boogity Bean turned 7 months old this past Sunday! And, let me tell you, these monthly birthday photo sessions are getting tougher all the time!

The only way I could get Weston to sit still even for a second was to give him his little hairbrush.

That didn't last long, however, and he was on the move!

I managed to get him "back in place" for a moment, but couldn't get him to flash me one of his beautiful smiles no matter what tricks I tried! I honestly think he is smirking at me....Little Stinker!

Then, he even attacked the props...
Boogs kept rubbing his little hands over the chalkboard so I had to keep rewriting the words -ACK! Let's just say that Scooty Bug did NOT appreciate me taking that chalkboard away from him each time I tried to fix it!

LOOK OUT!.......He's gearing up for one of his fits!!! Stand back.......I'm warning you!
I told you so.............................! I love you my uncooperative little 7 month old Licious! Granny is sorry for "forcing" you into yet another photo shoot. I won't do it again..........for at least another few minutes anyways!

This month, Weston's personality has become even more sparkly! His smiles melt my heart and his temper fits are still in the stage where they make us all laugh. I know this will change soon enough, so I'm enjoying the humor while I still can! No teeth yet for our Boogity, but there is absolutely NOTHING that he can't eat as though he had a mouthful of em'! Weston has just started to pull up into the crawling position and can get going backwards, but hasn't been able to propel himself forward quite yet. Scoots still showers his love on all of us and freely gives kisses and hugs. I still think that he is going to be a lefty, as he gets more and more coordinated with his hands. I think Weston's favorite things are being with his friends, being outside and snuggling up in ALL of his blankies! He is just simply the most precious, delicious, wonderful creation in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!!! I LOVE YOU, WESTON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment