How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Great-Granny Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've had a VERY special visitor at our house for the past several days..........Weston's Great-Granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to express how meaningful it was for me to get to share my precious grandson with my Mom. She means sooooo much to me and I was beyond proud to show her just how SPECTACULAR our Scooty Bug really is!!! Of course, I'm always going on and on about Lish when I talk to my Mom on the phone or through emails or this blog or pictures, etc., but actually having her here to witness him firsthand was just the BEST! As you will see from ALL of the pictures, Weston and his Great-Granny had such fun together!

This picture makes my heart glow!

Secret little whispers from Great-Granny!

LOTS of kisses!

Scooty loved Great-Granny's "funny" voice (aka her German accent!)

Such a lucky little boy!

Juice & Kisses - WOO HOO!

Great-Granny brought us some of her YUMMY pound cake!

DELICIOUS!

Great-Granny even got in on some bath time!

Such special, special moments!
I will cherish this picture FOREVER!

Funny-Face Weston with his Silly Great-Granny!

Thank you SO much for coming to see us, Great-Granny! I love you to the moon and back! PLEASE come visit us again soon!

Uh OH............looks like we wore poor Great-Granny out!

No comments:

Post a Comment