How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Yummy Fall Treats!

Caramel apples have ALWAYS been my very favorite fall treat! I make them every single year, and this year is no exception. The only difference is that now I can share the process with Chef Licious!!!


Here he is helping himself to the empty caramel bag and the package of sticks!
Now it's on to the apple tasting BEFORE they hit the caramels.... Boston even joined in on the fun and Weston was happy to give him a turn with the measuring spoon!

Mmmmm Mmmmmm good!

Remember, this child of ours has NO teeth.....but
Scooty Bug certainly doesn't let an insignificant little issue like that stop HIM!


Wait! It's time to stir the caramels already???

Does that mean that I'm gonna have to give up my fun whisk, Granny???

A tired Chef Licious with the finished product!

Uh uh uh.............maybe next year, my precious Pumpkin!!!
Thanks for helping!!! Granny adores you!

No comments:

Post a Comment