How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

10 months

Just LOOK at that sweet smile!!!
Just LOOK at that GORGEOUS baby boy!!!
My heart BURSTS every single time I look at him.
He is 10 months old today!!!!!!!!!!

He simply couldn't be more perfectly DELICIOUS!...

and inquisitive...

and smart...

and wonderful...

and deliriously happy...

and SOOOOOOOOO special...

and soooo cherished by soooooooo many people...especially ME!!!
Happy 10 month birthday, my precious Weston Scott. You grow more irresistible every day!
You are such a good, sweet boy. You have 2 teeth now and still eat like a champ!
You wave to everybody, but especially like to wave to yourself when you see your cute face in the mirror - too funny! You can crawl faster than this ol' Granny of yours can keep up with!
You have a brand new, beautiful home to call yours! You can pull up to a standing position so I know you'll be "taking off" soon. You have switched from formula to milk. You absolutely adore your friends and smile like crazy anytime they are around - especially the girls. You are quite the flirt! You watch every single move that I make and reach your precious arms out to be held when I walk by.......sigh. You are BY FAR the snuggliest, cuddliest little booger and will fall peacefully asleep in my arms. Such joy to my eyes to see you so content and to feel your heartbeat next to mine. You mean the world to me and I love you more and more every single second of every single day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment