How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Uncle Brenner!

Today is Uncle Brenner's 18th Birthday!!!
Scoots thought a swift punch in the nose would be the perfect way to start Brenner's special day!
Silly Scooty - he LOVES to joke around with crazy Brenner.


Uncle Brenner was go glad to celebrate his first birthday as an Uncle!

Okay okay, I know he is 18 and practically all grown up, but I still love to make my "babies" feel special on their big day! Brenner may have acted like all the hoopla was corny, but I know he really liked it...especially the famous singing birthday mug that I always insist that my kiddos use on their birthdays. Despite being highly annoying, it really is lots of fun!

Happy Birthday, Uncle Brenner!
We love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment