How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just A Few Little Things......

about our Sweet Scooty Bug...
He got a new toothbrush - a blue one this time. Mean old Jager ate his green one yesterday.
The color change doesn't seem to bother Lish one little bit. Grandpa chose the blue one last night at HEB. Grandpa is VERY strict about clean teeth and couldn't possibly let our Boogie Bug go even one day without polishing his new pearly whites! Grandpa sure does love his little Bud.
Sproutlet is VERY proud of his ability to stand up by himself.

Very proud indeed. Just look at that puffed up chest! Such a mini-Brian!

Bean is obsessed with my glasses. OBSESSED. He grabs at them all day long. Most of the time, I'm half blind because there are so many smeary marks on my lenses.

So.....I gave him a pair of dollar spot readers to tame his interest in my REAL glasses.
Seems to do the trick.
He looks quite studious, don't ya think?

I LOVE YOU, MY GORGEOUS GIGGLY GOAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment