How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hands Off, Missy!

See my Delicious Little Man??? I know, beyond any doubt, that he is the CUTEST specimen on the ENTIRE planet, trust me. Anyone and everyone can see it.

THIS, however, is against the rules - against the "Granny Rules" anyway.....Little Miss Ella Dominguez is a cutie in her own right and one of Scooty's bestest friends, but she apparently has quite the crush on my Boogity and that just isn't gonna work for this Granny. "Hands off, Missy," I say!!!!
Bailey tells me that Weston has a crush on Miss Ella right back - ugh. Sniff Sniff.
I'll never be able to handle it when true crushes come into my sweet "baby's" life.
STAY LITTLE FOREVER, WESTON - GRANNY LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment