How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sonogram Day!!!

September 22, 2011, was a VERY special day! On that day, we got to find out if Weston would be getting a baby brother or a baby sister! I wanted this day to be extra fun for Weston, so I made him a "Big Brother" bag filled with goodies!

He was VERY excited to check it out!


His expression in the picture below just melts me into a puddle...

The first thing he pulled out were his favorite candies - M&M's! Just look how he immediately wants to share them. Such a total snoogie!

Next came another fave - sour gummy worms - DELICIOUS!

Then there was a book entitled, "I'm A Big Brother"!!! So fun! Of course, I had to write a mushy note inside reminding my sweet boy that he will ALWAYS be my very first grandbaby love!

And another book - this one about animals, which Weston adores!

He can name sooooo many of the animals in the book - SUPER SMART!

Let's not forget the new laser gun - perfect for "shooting" his new baby "bwudda" or "sistah" if he/she dares to get into his stuff! Ha!

SUPER COOL with lights and sounds!

Once again.......melt..... I'd give this child the world, I tell ya - look at that SMILE - ACK!
So DELICIOUS!

A sweet kiss for Mommy!

Munching on the next treat in his bag - salt & vinegar Pringles - yummy! Weston and I love em'! Don't know if you can tell from the pic, but he has a stack of at least a dozen in his hand at one time - atta boy, Scoober!

Now back to the worms...



And he even tried to snack on the laser gun - ha!

Sharing worms with Great-Granny - such a PRICELESS picture!



Then we were off to the appt. and sitting in the waiting room. This Granny's heart was beating like CRAZY waiting to find out the news! Weston, on the other hand, was perfectly content playing with the pen from my purse...

and watching all the neat fish in the aquarium...




sipping on soda...

and reading all of his "bookies."


Then, it was OUR TURN to go into the sono room - yippee!

Here's beautiful Bailey getting all gooped up and ready! Such a happy 2nd time Mommy-To-Be!


Weston was SO good throughout the scan and intently watched the screen...

It didn't take long at all to see that he is getting a BABY BROTHER!!!

Little Cash Allen Archer wasn't shy at all about showing off his "boy parts", that's for sure! We were all SOOOOOOOO excited to find out the big news! Weston kept pointing to the screen and saying, "boy, boy, boy." My heart was just overflowing with joy! Weston and Cash are going to be SO GREAT together and the very BEST OF FRIENDS! The Archer Brothers...I just LOVE the sound of that! Most of all, we are so thankful that Cash is a healthy, strong baby. We are very, very grateful and blessed.

After the sonogram, Bailey had her regular OB appt. so I stayed out in the waiting room with the Little Man while Brian & Bailey met with the doctor. As always, that little Pasta charmed everyone in the room with his delicious smiles and sparkly personality...





It was an AMAZING day - one that I will NEVER forget! Because of my precious Weston, I now know the ultimate joy that is being a Granny. I can't wait to experience the same thing with Mr. Cash, and, more importantly, watching the two of them grow up together.

I LOVE YOU, WESTON & CASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment