How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

In CONSTANT Motion!

I remember the days when it was effortless to get a perfectly staged picture of Weston. I'd simply assemble the props and plop him down for a photo shoot. That ease is long gone, I'm afraid. This grandbaby love of mine likes to MOVE - ALL THE TIME! Bailey got Scoobs the cutest Halloween t-shirt and I sooooooo wanted a really good, super cheesy smiley picture of him wearing it to put into one of my Halloween frames. Are you kidding???? Getting Pasta to hold still for even one teeny tiny second just wasn't part of his plans...














I guarantee that Little Sneak knew good and well that I wanted him to look at me and grin his gorgeous grin. I can just see it in those mischievous eyes of his that he was having oh so much fun purposely not cooperating with his "Gwanny." Silly Mister. Oh well, any picture of my sweet boy is precious! I LOVE YOU & YOUR CUTIE PATOOTIE HALLOWEEN SHIRT, SCOOBS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment