How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Granny's Little Helper!

This afternoon, I was busy doing the lunch dishes while Scooty played around on the floor in the kitchen. Then, Shiner & Jager needed to go outside, so I walked out of the room for just a couple of seconds to open the back door. When I returned, THIS is what I found:
DISHWASHER SCOOTY!




I totally cracked up and ran as quickly as I could to grab my camera!
I'm thinking that, since my OCD cleaning tendencies definitely didn't rub off on Bailey (sorry, Bay - just keepin' it real), perhaps my habits skipped a generation and Scooty will turn out to be a cleanin' kind of guy!! WOO HOO!
Just look at his precise organizational skills..........makes my heart proud!
I LOVE YOU, MY DISHWASHER DARLIN"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment