How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy......!!!

You better believe those were the words I was singing when I opened my front door a little while ago to find THIS on my front porch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A package from Auntie Robin ALWAYS makes my day!!!
She is the bestest gift giver, package sender, fun stuff finder in the whole entire world!!!
Let's just say that I literally skipped back in the house to TEAR INTO THIS BABY!
As usual, Auntie Robin didn't fail me, oh no siree....just look at this sweet little package for our precious Scooty Bug!!! Anything for Scoober fills my heart with glee!

Weston was soooo excited to check out his goods!


First, he "read" his super sweet card.

Is that adorable or what???

Then, he started ripping!

OH!!! Such fun goodies inside!!!
This Valentine's Day bib is freakin' CUTE!!!! - not to mention the cutest little Valentine who is wearing it!

I just love his happy face!

Next up..........JAMMIES!!!! Soft, snuggly, ever so gloriously adorable MONSTER JAMMIES...
ACK!!!!! Be still my heart!

And....what's this??? YIPPEE TO THE STARS!!!! MORE JAMMIES - this time covered with funky little monkeys - DOUBLE ACK!!!
That ol' Robin manages to outdo every single time!!!!!!

but then I was bad....yes, I was... there just may have been some other goodies in the package that I was supposed to wait until closer to St. Patrick's Day to open, but but but....
I COULDN'T RESIST!!!!!!
so Lishy and I SHAMELESSLYforged ahead and found THESE!!!
Oh my.....he'll be the most delicious little Leprechaun ever!!!!!!!

And....there was even THIS little cutie patootie mug for ME!!!!
It is PERFECT to add to my "Auntie" Robin holiday mug collection....sigh.......
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL OF OUR SURPRISES, ROBIN!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment