How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowy Scooty!

Scooty Bug hasn't been here for the past couple of days because we've had snow and ice and SUPER COLD TEMPS! Bailey and Brian (and pretty much everyone else in Ft. Worth) has been home from work due to the weather. Needless to say, I missed my precious little Woodchuck.
Soooooo, this morning when he finally arrived, I was SOOOO excited to see him!!! Scoots, on the other hand, was SOOOO excited to be back with all of his friends, all of his toys and all of the chaos that is my house! I couldn't even get that little stinker boy to look at me because he was so busy playing and cruising around!












He's becoming such an independent, BIG BOY!
After he tuckered himself out, I'm glad to say that he gave me lots of super sweet snuggle time, which I absolutely adored!
I missed you Snowy Scooty and am glad that you were back today, even it was just for a little while. We are expecting more snow tonight so I know Lish won't be here tomorrow.
I miss him already!

No comments:

Post a Comment