How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Zoo!

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day here in Ft. Worth, made even better by the fact that I got to spend it with my Scoober! Brian, Bailey, Grandpa and I went to the zoo! First, we stopped at Wendy's for some chow. Look at my little French fry eatin' man...

It's definitely all about the ketchup!

10 months old, only two teeth, and eating a cheeseburger like a champ - I LOVE IT!

Delicious!

Mommy pointing out some little deer to her Bean!

The Archers!

Getting ready to feed the fish.

Scoots isn't too sure that he wants to share the little morsel of fish food that he is holding...

Still holding on tight!

WOO HOO! SOOOO much fun riding on Mommy's shoulders!
I love my baby and her baby!
Mesmerized by the alligators and the turtles.

Weston so loves his silly Daddy!

Another family shot - Scooty Bug just wanted DOWN!

Now on Grandpa's shoulders - this time he is REALLY riding up high!

Lovin' the view!

Two of my favorite boys in the whole world!

Grandpa & Weston watching the coyotes...

And the cheetah...

Ummmm......excuse me.......did somebody put me down???

Ahhhh...........now THAT's more like it!!!
Thanks for a GREAT day, my precious love!
I had so much fun at the zoo with YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment