How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

See That Little Mouse In The Cheese Hole????

Seriously..........every single time I think that my love for this child can't possibly go deeper, it just does. It just simply does. Today, we were playing "Little Mouse In The Hole" - a game that Bailey & Braydon used to always play as children. Basically, someone is the "little mouse" (in this case, Weston) and from there, it's kind of a hide & seek type thing with the "little mouse" peeking his head out every now and then for the seeker to find. Weston, the sly little fox, knows exactly what to do and gets SOOOO excited about it. He gets up into the climber that I have and will veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy slowly peek his sweet face out of one of the side holes until I see him and then he will crack up until he practically loses his balance and falls over laughing. It is THE CUTEST THING YOU COULD EVER SEE! And, the sound of that baby's laughter is pure music to my ears.

Here he is peeking out at his Granny!

He also loves to hand me little toys from inside the climber. See him offering me a slice of pizza. Then, when I take it from him, the gales of laughter begin again. Sigh...

Just look at those precious little fingers of his reaching through to hand me a treat!
How sweet is that???

Here, my Scoots is just reaching for my face. Love...

Planning which hole to peek out of next!

Peek A Boo....I See You!!!

Just SOOOO hilarious! (I love those woodchuck teeth of his!)

Just about to tip over from laughing so much!

This completely speaks for itself.
SO FREAKIN' CUTE!


And yet another cheesy grin to absolutely melt me away...
My dear Weston, there are simply no words to express how much I love you.
YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment