How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

For THIS Baby...

I would do ANYTHING!!!!
He is my world.
See that messy face of his????
We just got finished sharing an ice cream sandwich.
I LOVE ice cream sandwiches, but they taste even yummier when shared with Weston...

That smile of his is like air to my lungs. Without him, I feel like I can't breathe.

I think my Scooty Bug is AMAZING!
Every single thing he does, no matter how small, completely captures me.
You should see him eat spaghetti - he's a PRO!
The way he slurps up the noodles is downright GENIUS, I tell you.
He sees a ball and says "ball". He hears the dogs and says "dog".
Brilliant.
He can build with blocks and climb his slide.
What a star!
His every move warms me to my core.

Weston knows exactly what he wants and goes for it!
That confidence comes from knowing that he is unconditionally adored!
He reprograms my stereo every single day. It just makes the music that much sweeter.
He completely wrecks my bathroom by splashing like a total crazy man in the bath.
I consider it better than any cruise I could possibly take!
He eats mandarin oranges by the truckload.
I love mandarin oranges too!
He snuggles into my arms like the missing piece to my puzzle.
Heaven.

Weston's smiles light up the room.
Lately, he has perfected this extra cheesy grin which could literally get me to give him ANYTHING!
He BEAMS when he sees me - and I beam back. In fact, I've beamed more since that precious baby has been born than I have beamed in my entire life!
And, speaking of beaming, don't EVEN get me started on the explosion of pride I feel every time someone comments on my GORGEOUS grandson.
Melt.
NOTHING makes me more proud than being a Mom and a Granny!

Weston is learning new things every single day.
He is SO smart and SO inquisitive!
You say "knock knock" and he'll bang things together to imitate the sound - um, hello??? Einstein in the making!
His litttle pink toes are the sweetest softest piggies on the farm!
His neck......there is a special reserve of the sweetest juice you could ever taste in there!
His eyes.........the bluest pools you'll ever swim in.
Those thighs - chubby and delicious.
His little hands.......fit perfectly into mine.
Our hearts......beat together.
Love.

Oh, yes. For THIS child, I would do ANYTHING.
Move mountains.
Sell my soul.
Jump in front of a speeding bullet.
Read a million bedtime stories.
Travel to the ends of the earth.
Give my last bite.
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, without hesitation.
I love you, Weston!
YOU are my greatest gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment