How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Reunited!

My precious Scooty Bug was out of town all weekend long - ugh. Brian, Bailey and my Lishy left Thursday evening for San Antonio and didn't come back until Sunday afternoon. That was, to date, the longest I have ever been away from Weston and I didn't like it one little bit!
I was SO excited when they got home and couldn't wait to get my hands on "my" baby!
When I walked in his front door, he was clear across the room playing - that is until he saw his GRANNY!!!!!! Once he caught my eye, that sweet little man crawled as fast as his little body could go to get to me while sporting the BIGGEST ear to ear grin EVER!
Words can't express how happy I was to see that scrumptious boy and how his reaction to me completely solidified all of the decisions that I have been grappling with over the past couple of weeks about moving back to San Antonio since Brian has been transferred. Weston's smile was the exact sign that I needed to put my heart at peace with leaving Ft. Worth. I would go anywhere for that smile! :)
With that being said, I didn't have my camera along for our reunion, but I DID capture Weston and Harper seeing each other this morning for the first time since Thursday.
The pictures of these sweet best buddies speak for themselves...





Such a tight bond.
I love you Scooty and Schlerpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment