How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lishy's Lunch!

I just wanted to share some pictures that I took of Weston during lunch today. Nothing overly exciting - at least not to the average eye...I, on the other hand, happen to think EVERYTHING about our Scoobs is exciting - but just a typical lunch scene with my happy little man!

Yummy, Granny....thanks! Scoobs just downed sour cream chicken enchiladas, black beans, Spanish rice, and of course, mandarin oranges (Weston wants those dudes at every single meal!) Now on to a vanilla cookie for dessert!

Cookies sure are easier to eat now that Boogity has FOUR teeth!

My delicious little Bean trying to get the camera!

Always happy to share with the pups!
Jager scored big time here!

What a PERFECT munchkin!



I adore you from head to toe my pumpkin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment