How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

This MIGHT Be Funny....

if our Scooty Bug wasn't such a little wild RAT!
Let me set the stage for you.........Weston was playing in the den and had just turned on the stereo (he knows EXACTLY what buttons to push and does it numerous times each day) and twisted the volume knob to FULL BLAST! The loud sound was scaring some of the other daycare kiddos (not our crazy man, of course - the louder the better for him) so I turned down the music and carried Weston into the kitchen to divert his attention to something else. I set him on the kitchen counter and handed him a brush and a bottle of lotion. Neither was a big hit. He immediately tossed the lotion bottle on the floor, twisted himself around, and did THIS:


Now, don't get me wrong............I'm an awfully proud peacock that he can stand so well and almost walk on his own now, but ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER??????? SERIOUSLY????????
I almost had a heart attack.
Since I was standing right there, however, I thought I'd see just how far this little daredevil would go............


And, THIS, my friends and family, was my answer. Not only is he standing on the counter, but what the camera doesn't capture is the fact that he is dancing to the music which was still on - not ear piercingly loud anymore, but still on. His little fists are balled up in front of him and he's pumping them back and forth as he gets his groove on. Wow.

When his jam session got just too dangerous for this Granny's ol' heart to take, I promptly set his little bootie back down..................the pic above is a mere, teensy tiny prelude to the back-arching, hissing, screaming attack that followed. Apparently, our precious dancing dude was none too happy that I didn't let him proceed with his show!
This boy DEFINITELY knows what he wants and does not appreciate anyone changing his
plans - ha!
I LOVE YOU, MY BOOGIE LOVIN' BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment