How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Year Of Weston!!!

Weston's First Birthday!!!
March 24, 2011
Let's take a look back...

The big news!!!

The Day We Found Out - Yippee!
Two Months Pregnant

First sonogram picture - heartbeat present and all is well! SOOOO exciting!

Three Months Pregnant - I'd GIVE to be that skinny!

Four Months Pregnant and finally starting to show a wee bit!
It's A Boy!!!

Our Precious Weston Scott!

Five Months Pregnant and MUCH bigger this month!

Right before the 4D sonogram.

Six Months Pregnant

Seven Months Pregnant and ALL baby!

Eight Months Pregnant - getting close!
Little did we know you would actually arrive THAT DAY!
Weston is here - BEST DAY EVER!!!
03/24/10

Our one-month old munchkin!

Our verzy chunky monkey at 2 months old!

Three months of pure happiness!

Four months old and getting cuter every second!

Five months old and not so sure about this laying on the tummy business!

Six months old and sitting up like a big boy!

Seven months old and into everything!

Eight months old and eating the props!

Christmas Eve - nine months old!

There simply isn't a cuter ten month old in the entire world!

Eleven months old and sooooo happy!

Happy First Birthday, Weston Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My love for you is ENDLESS!!!


My dearest Weston,
Happy first birthday, my precious grandson! 365 days ago today, you were born and I had the incredible privilege of watching you draw your very first breath at the precise moment that your arrival literally took my own breath away. 366 days ago today, I could have NEVER in a million, trillion years have known how completely swept away I would be with the depth and intensity of my love for you. You, Weston Scott Archer, made me a Granny - a title that I am more proud to hold than any other. There are simply no words to describe the change you have made in my life. I have tried so many times to convey to others what your presence means to me, but the magnitude of it all truly does defy explanation. The potency of a granny's love surpasses all other, I have no doubt, and you certainly make loving you that much an easy thing to do. You are beautiful! More beautiful than any child I have ever laid eyes on. Your incredible blue eyes sparkle like magic every single time you look at me and I could literally melt into a puddle on the floor. That smile of yours lights up a room like sunshine, and don't even get me started on the precious music of your laughter! Your jelly belly and chunky monkey thighs are my very favorite snack! When you learn even the tiniest new thing, I explode with pride. I could shout your praises from every rooftop! There is nowhere that I would rather be than with you. I want to give you everything and so much more. I want to forever protect you from harm. I am beyond incredibly blessed to have played such a big part in your first year of life. Watching you every day has been a gift - one that will never be forgotten and one for which I am eternally grateful. Nothing will ever take the place of those days in my heart. I am overjoyed to start another amazing year with you, little one, and to see all that you become. You are full of so much innocence, promise and life, and I know that you will teach me more about what is truly important in this crazy world of ours than anyone else possibly ever could. Most of all, I can't wait to continue loving you in a way I don't even quite yet understand. You mean absolutely EVERYTHING to me, Weston. Happy Birthday, Scooty Bug!
Always Yours,
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment