How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We're Baaaaack!

HAVE YOU MISSED THIS SWEET LITTLE FACE?????

I know that I sure have!


In case you hadn't heard, Brian, Bailey & Weston moved to Devine a few months ago so we were separated for awhile until our Ft. Worth house sold and we could move to San Antonio to once again be closer to them. Our time apart nearly killed me because I missed my Scoober SOOOOOOO much. Obviously, since he was in Devine and I was in Ft. Worth, my blogging had to come to an end until we were reunited. There are no words in this world to express how grateful I am to be back with that sweet, precious grandson of mine. And, with another Archer baby on the way, I am doubly blessed.
Here's to a future FILLED with special Granny moments!!!
I LOVE YOU, WESTON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment