How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weston's New Buddies!

On Thursday, August 11th, Scoobs got to meet all of my new SA daycare kiddos!

First, there's Jackson - such a sweetie! Here he is with Bailey...


Then, there are the twins...Brooke & Tilly...


I was so excited for Weston to meet them and FINALLY have new friends to play with because I know how much he has been missing my FW daycare kiddos.
He warmed up right away!
He was very gentle with little Jackson and shared all of the toys - even the dog toys - ha!



He told Tilly all about playing outside...

Although our Delicious Little Man is and always will be the King of the Castle, he still wanted to let his new friends play in his "castle" with him. Just look at that precious and inviting face of his! Such a good friend!





Weston, Brooke and Tilly went up and down the slide over and over and over again!




After all that "hard work", it was time for a snack! Here are Weston and Tilly having fig newtons and milk - YUMMO!

I know that there will be many more special moments shared between these four kiddos and I look forward to watching their friendships grow!

I LOVE YOU, WESTON!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment