How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baking Is Sooo Much More Fun....

with a little helper..............yep, Chef Licious and I were at it again this morning.......

It's like the moment I put him in his bumbo chair up on the counter, he knows what's coming -
baking time with Granny!

This is such a special time for me because I have crystal clear memories of watching my Mom cook/bake with my three children and longing for the day when I would have a grandchild of my own to share things like that with. Guess what??? It's my turn and it far surpasses every bit of my expectations!

Sure, it may only be 7 a.m., but it's never too early for chocolate - that's my motto anyway!

Yummy! Scoots and I are baking a chocolate cake for our neighborhood gals night tonight!

Delicious. Just look at his sweet little piggy toes curled up in sheer chocolate bliss! This precious pumpkin takes after his Granny, no doubt! Thanks for baking with me, my cutie cupcake!
I love you more than all the chocolate in the universe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment