How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

HE'S BACK!

After FIVE straight days (five grueling days for this Granny) of being sick, our Scooty Bug is off the bench and back in the game! Most importantly, he's back at our house!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! Going that long without seeing my Lishy just about did me in! Just look at Mr. Cuteness himself all safe & sound back at his Granny's......I'm just LOVIN' his shirt and leg warmers!!!

Doesn't he look GREAT??? His Mommy & Daddy sure did a super job of taking care of little Boogity Boo while he was down.

I love the way he's looking at me with those gorgeous peepers of his - he melts me.......and just check out those chunky thighs of his peeking out the top of those leg warmers - DELICIOUS!

I think Scoots was really glad to get back to his crib at Granny's - I know I was glad to have him here, that's for sure!

Scoots and Brenner were so happy to be reunited. Just look at sweet Weston reaching out for his Uncle Brenner - I LOVE IT!

A goodbye smooch before Brenner leaves for school.

Scooty is hanging on to Brenner's hair. He doesn't want him to go!

BFF's together again. Harper totally missed Weston and would ask about him all day every day.
"Poor Wesson still sick" "He got runny nose" she would say. So sweet.

Such good buddies.

Matching toys! I honestly bought one for Scoots and then bought a second - totally forgot he already had one. Yep, senility is kicking in!

I'm so happy to see him healthy and playing again.

I adore those precious smooky lips of his! Just. Want. To. Smooch. Him. ALL. DAY! I've gotta make up for lost time!!!




Here he is making his funny "teething face" again. Cracks me up every single time.

Okay, Okay........looking like he's had enough of the ol' photo session so I'll stop......for now anyways. I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS PUMPKIN AND AM SOOOO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment