How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Know I've Said It Before....

but it just sooooooo bears repeating.... I. Adore. This. Baby!!!

I mean puhleeeaaaaze.....just LOOK at him! I know I'm his Granny but I have NO DOUBT that he is the CUTEST child ever, ever made!

From his soft strawberry blonde hair to his sweet little toes, he is just 100% perfectly yummy!

Every breath, every sound, every move, every grin, every giggle, every EVERYTHING that he does makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with him.

I love nothing more than to just watch him. It blows my mind that he is ours. I am the luckiest woman in the world to be Weston's Granny.

You are amazing in every way, my chunky Scooty Bug. There is absolutely nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you. I cherish every single second that we are together and thank God for you each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment