How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Busy, Busy Scooty!

As you surely know by now, Weston stays with me M-F while Bailey and Brian are at work. To say that I cherish that time with him is a complete understatement. It means SOOOOOO much to me to get to be with Weston each day and share in all of the wonderful things that he does. We stay very busy around here! Every morning, Weston arrives at 6:30. That's WAY early for this Granny so we have some quiet time while I fill my tank with lots of coffee! For the first half hour or so, I like to just snuggle with my Lish, read him some books, give him his bottle etc. Then we wake up Brenner so he can get ready for school.

Once Uncle Brenner is up and at em', he likes to have some "Scooty Time" too!

Then, of course, Lishy hangs out with his buddies during the day. Here he is with Boston!

He also LOVES to bounce around in his jumperoo! Have I mentioned how much I totally ADORE that preciously drooly face of his?!

Today, Weston spent some time looking over some of the Halloween decor that I've been busy putting out. He especially liked this Halloween jingle bell wreath and would crack up every time it made a sound.

Scooty Bug ALWAYS enjoys spending time with his best buddy, Harper. Those two are so sweet together. Harper is incredibly protective of Weston and always makes sure that none of the other kiddos are too rough with him. She is also so good about sharing all of the toys with Weston and stays so patient with him. Thanks, Shlerps!

Our precious Weston is just a busy, happy boy every single day. We LOVE you smiley man!

No comments:

Post a Comment