How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Uh Oh...........Look Who's Driving!

Yep, it's our Scooty Bug! Now that he is getting better and better about sitting up on his own, I decided to try Boogity Boo in the wagon today - IT WAS A MAJOR HIT, so I officially handed him the keys!

He was SO proud! It is so amazing to live new experiences like this through Weston's eyes. His excitement couldn't even compare to mine!!! To see him SOOOOO happy just melted my heart.
I didn't even mind that nasty, hot Texas sun just to see him smile like that!

I've always known that Lish is BRILLIANT but I mean, come on, just LOOK at that hand placement on the wheel, with absolutely NO prompting from his Granny!

He's just a natural!

What fun we had! I can't wait to do it again! Maybe next time I'll be brave enough to leave out the red blanket that I squished in there to make certain that Scoots didn't face plant into the wheel. I'm sure he would have been just fine, but, when it comes to this baby of ours, I just can't be careful enough!

THAT FACE IS JUST PRECIOUS!
I have never really seen Weston react to a change in action - we come and go all day long changing from one activity to another - until today. He literally CRIED big ol' tears when I took him out of the wagon to go inside. Poor little guy. It broke my heart. We'll do it again soon, my pumpkin. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE DRIVER MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment