How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hook Em' Horns, Asher's Bday Party, Pumpkins & Daddy Love!

Whew! What a BUSY day with our Scooty Bug! First of all, tonight is the big UT vs. Texas Tech football game so the whole family got decked out in our UT gear.....................

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!

Boogity Boo with his Daddy & Mommy!
Lishy with his Granny & Grandpa!

I totally adore this Little Longhorn Fan!!!

So does his Grandpa!

Today was also Weston's buddy Asher's first birthday party! Happy Birthday, Asher! Looks like
that cake was delicious!

Scooty Bug had so much fun at Asher's party!

The party had a western theme with lots of adorable decorations and yummy vittles. Just look at our precious cowboy!

Have you EVER seen SOOOOO much drool come from one baby???? Those teeth of his should be popping through any second now!

There were loads of fun toys at the party!

And loads of fun friends to play with!

Today was also the day that I bought Weston his very first PUMPKIN!!! We are going to paint it next week - I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I have always loved pumpkins, but I REALLY LOVE my Scoots!!!

These are some of the sweetest pictures. Brian and Weston share some CrAzY love! Weston just adores his Daddy........and the feelings are very mutual!

This picture makes me happy in every single way! What wonderful boys I have in my life!

This is EXACTLY as it should be between a Daddy and his little guy!

Aren't they SO handsome???? I LOVE YOU BRIAN AND WESTON!!! Thank you for being such a GREAT Daddy to my precious Scooty, Brian. He is such a lucky boy to have you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment