How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BFF'S

Harper and Weston. Weston and Harper. No matter how you say it, these two are tight, plain and simple. Harper adores Weston and Weston is fascinated with Harper. I couldn't be happier because I love them both so much.

Harps loves to tickle Scooty's sweet little piggy toes. Just look at how he is staring at her - he loves that girl, I tell ya!

Here, Scoots is just "talking" away to Harper. She will talk right back to him and always tells me, "Wesson (her version of Weston) is my friend." Melt. My. Heart.

Here, TOTALLY unprompted, Harper is going in for a kiss for my Licious! There definitely aren't many girls who I would allow to do that, but with Harper, I don't mind one little bit. In fact, I think it is the cutest thing ever! It's just great that kiddos so young can already form such close friendships. Just incredibly sweet.

Wow! Looks like this one's going to be right on the ol' smacker! It's so funny how she is holding his little head steady.

They steal my heart everyday.

No doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment