How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weston The Wonder Baby!!!

You see that crab on Weston's outfit??? Well, I can certainly tell you that THAT is the absolute ONLY thing about my Scooty Bug that is crabby! You see that ear-to-ear ADORABLE smile of his??????? That is EXACTLY what he treats us to 99.9% of the time. Yes, he has his moments of drama, (see the post titled "And The Award Goes To...) however, he is nearly always a total Wonder Baby!


I know, I know............I can already "hear" you all thinking it..........I'm partial to Weston cuz he's mine and he could do anything on earth and I'd still be singing his praises. True, so true.....but he really IS a Wonder Baby. He is happy from morning until night and honestly doesn't fuss unless he has a real bone to pick with somebody...........this usually involves his bottle not being prepared, warmed and ready to go the very exact minute that he opens his eyes from a nap. Otherwise, he is happy spending time in his bouncer, watching his mobile, swinging in his swing, being read to, going on walks, taking his bath, watching the crazy dogs or just whatever! And, when he's tired, he sends you a clear signal that he just wants to be put into his crib and left the heck alone! When he does that, I just give him his noonie and his soft blanky to hold and lay him down where he drifts off to dream land without so much as a peep! You are SUCH a good baby, Weston and I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment