How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Good!

Well, it's official. As of today, 6/21/10, we have a change in our morning Scooty routine - the addition of rice cereal! I must admit that I really wanted Bailey to hold out on giving Weston solids until he turned 4 months old, but the decision, of course, was hers so I just went with it. And, I have to say, Scooty certainly seemed MORE than ready to add some substance to his liquid diet!

Whereas most "first-timers" have trouble eating from a spoon and let the food just run down and out everywhere, not Mr. Scooty Bug! He slurped that stuff down like a pro and, I think he would have asked for a side of French Fries if he had known how! Just look at the complete joy on his sweet little face! Since I'm going to be making all of Weston's baby food, I can't wait to start trying him on various fruits and veggies! Look out, food world, here comes Scooty!

As always, Weston's breakfast was followed up by a nice, warm bubble bath!

And, after bath, it's one of MY favorite times of the day - story time! I love reading to the kiddos, especially to my sweet Weston. He is just fascinated by the sound of my voice and all of the colorful pictures in the books. He listens so intently and just stares with big, beautiful wide eyes. I hope he grows up to be a "reader" just like his Granny!

We always end our morning reading session with my favorite book of all to read to Scoots - "I Love You Through and Through." He's going to know that story by heart someday, I'm sure.
I just love that book and I just love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment