How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Little Yellow Riding Hood"



Weston gets really giggly sometimes, especially when he's tired. One of his favorite games is for me to swaddle him all up in his yellow blanket. This particular blanket is very special to me because my sister-in-law, Joyce, made it for me when Bailey was born. It is so incredibly soft, cuddly and comfy that I used it constantly when she was little and then used it for Braydon and Brenner as well. Naturally, I passed it along to Weston and he loves it just as much as my kids did! Anyway, I don't know why, but Scooty just immediately starts cracking up everytime I wrap him in it. Then, he REALLY gets the laughter going when I get in his little neck and give him loads of kisses. It's so funny to watch him because his beautiful blues are practically rolling back in his head because he's so tired, yet he just doesn't want to stop the game. If I do, he'll try sooooo hard to pull his little head up toward me for more kisses and then laughs his little self half to pieces when I give in. It's the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment