How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Official!....

Tomorrow is September 1st......know what that means????? FALL IS ALMOST HERE!!!

New fall clothes for Scooty have been purchased!

His 1st annual Halloween t-shirt has already been tried on!

And, best of all..............Grandpa got all of my autumn/Halloween boxes down from the attic. YIPPEE!

My guest room looks like a virtual EXPLOSION of fun fall and trick or treat decor!!! Just look at that ESPECIALLY adorable little monster in one of the boxes!!! He is going to be my biggest helper! I can't wait to share this exciting season with Lishy for the very first time!

WE ARE READY!!! Stay tuned for more pictures as Scooty Bug and I get busy with transforming our house for fall! I love you my little Spider Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment