How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Boogity Bean At The Park!

Because we were having yet another unseasonably warm day, I decided to load up the Boogity and stroll down to the park!

Yes, it's warm outside, but I didn't want to take any chances on having the wind blow into Weston's ears - hence the hooded jacket. He STILL has a double ear infection........doc started him on the 3rd different antibiotic yesterday. They ARE healing, just VERY slowly. Grrrrrr. I just want him to be 100% better already!


Those ol' ears definitely weren't bothering my Bean Sprout while he was swinging!
Just LOOK at his precious reaction to the fun! Lordy be, this grandbaby of mine is EDIBLE!



I. Could. Just. SQUISH. Him!!!

Next came the slide! WHEE!!!

Scoots was totally fascinated with all of the leaves and loved sitting in them and hearing them crunch whenever he picked them up - so cute!




What a GORGEOUS baby he is!!!
I LOVE YOU, WESTON SCOTT ARCHER & I HAD SUCH FUN WITH YOU AT THE PARK!!!
Thanks for being my DREAM COME TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment