How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lunch!

I just couldn't resist posting some of these adorable shots that I took of Weston at lunch today. He is always such a happy little man and, especially so, when it's chow time! Just ignore the "My First Thanksgiving" bib - I do know that it isn't Thanksgiving, but I love that bib anyway and couldn't possibly have used it only on Thanksgiving!
Lish is getting so good at using his fork and spoon all by himself!



There goes that crazy swirly tongue of his again!

MY BEAUTIFUL DELICIOUS BABY!!!
If you look really close, you can see the white of his tooth shining through his gums. It is literally right there! I think if I just pushed on his gums really hard, that sucker would finally pop through!

Now for dessert.....one of the super yummy cookies that Chloe made us for Christmas!


Now THAT'S the REAL way to enjoy a cookie!
I love you my sweet Cookie Monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment