How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

FINALLY.......my Scooty Bug REALLY returns!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Scoots was out for a few days with a double ear infection. Well, he made a "return appearance" on Wednesday, but still wasn't himself. Then, yesterday, I actually had to call Bailey to come and get him because he was ROT! 100% Rot, I tell you. The problem was that I didn't know if he was being such a little rat because he was still feeling poorly or if he had just been "ruined" by his days at home with Mommy and Daddy......hee hee. So, Bailey came and got the little turkey and took him home around 10ish. And, lo & behold, he slept nearly the ENTIRE day for her - so, quite obviously, his little body just needed a bit more recovery time. And, today, I am thrilled to say that HE IS BACK!!!! And I mean, REALLY BACK!!! This is the first day in more than a week that I can truly see my Pooky Poo shining in the eyes that are looking back at me! Yes, he still has a cough and blows an occasional snot bubble or two, but my spunky, sweet baby has returned........ahhhhhh, my heart can rest......

With Boogity back in full swing, we decided to build us a zoo! Might as well - we live in one anyway so what's a little more zooish stuff gonna hurt???

Weston had a blast! We played with all of the little animals for nearly an hour. We built fences around the zebras, mountains for the bears, a pasture for the cows and pigs etc. etc. etc. The kids loved it and I loved it that Weston had the ol' skip back in his step!

Just look at my yummy little cheese ball - such a happy little man! Ummm....the brown speckles on his shirt are from the chocolate oatmeal chippers cookies that he inhaled right before we started building.......yep, that's my boy!

He would get so excited - waving his hands around and laughing until he practically fell over!

I've never been so happy to see that tongue of his swishin' around!
I LOVE YOU MY BEAN SPROUT!!! GRANNY IS SO RELIEVED THAT YOU ARE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment