How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Highly Recommend This Toy!

It's rare that I rave about a particular toy, but, this past weekend, I picked up a toy for Weston that I think is AWESOME! It is a set of four blocks - blue, red, green and yellow. Each block is made of a soft leather and is filled with items that correspond in color. Soooooo,
the yellow block, for example, opens up and contains a soft, cloth yellow chick, a leather yellow ball, a leather yellow crayon and a leather yellow banana. Each toy is so cute and soooo soft! These blocks are perfect for teaching colors, sorting, stacking etc. Although I got them at a garage sale (gotta LUV garage sales), they come from Lakeshore Learning Store and I think they are not only fun for kids, but a GREAT learning tool.


Here's our Scoots enjoying something from the blue block!

Timber...........................!

And now, snacking on the turtle from inside the green block!

Building with his best bud, Harper!
This is definitely a worthwhile purchase - I love it and, best of all, so does my Bean Sprout!

No comments:

Post a Comment