How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Scoots & Shiner

First of all, if I haven't mentioned it yet today..........
I LOVE THIS BABY!!!!

I also love how completely comfortable Weston is around dogs....not that he has much choice between our 6 dogs and his 2 dogs......but I still love it!

I adore these pictures of Scooty Bug and Shiner Shea. Shiner is one BIG dog, but her size doesn't faze Weston one little bit. He just loves her.

The sun was really shining into the playroom in this pic - sunlight and any sort of reflection are Shiner's very favorite things... that goofy dog will follow a sun spot ANYWHERE and would seriously choose her beloved flashlight even over a juicy T-bone steak!

How sweet is this?????
I love you my dog-crazy baby boy and I love you too, Shorshie!

No comments:

Post a Comment