How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Countdown Is On...

I've known this day was coming, but it certainly doesn't make it any less difficult.

Today is the last day for Weston to be in my care. After today, Bailey will no longer be working and they will be moving in just one month. I have kept Weston every single weekday since he was born and Bailey returned to work. Although I am happy that Bailey will have the opportunity to be a full time Mom, I am sooooooo going to miss moments like these...





The friendship between Weston and Harper is incredible. For two little people to love each other so much is just priceless. They are always so happy to be together and I am so grateful that I got to witness so many precious times that they have shared. I hope they never forget them.
HUGE tears falling...

No comments:

Post a Comment