How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

We have had absolutely GORGEOUS weather here over the past few days. Beautiful blue skies with mild temperatures and low humidity have made it very tempting to spend the entire day outdoors! Everything is in bloom and looks beautiful. Most beautiful of all, of course, is my Scoober. I had so much fun taking all of these pictures of him. The wonder and innocence in his eyes when he looked at all of the flowers just melted me. Then his mischievous side would kick in and he'd start eating dirt..........he thought that was WAY fun! And, true to his nature, he yanked all of my metal Easter eggs out of the planter and used them like drumsticks.

Mercy I love that boy! As I went through all of the pictures, I found they were all so cute that I just couldn't bear to leave any out....Enjoy















































I adore you my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment