How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

If Today Is Any Indication...

it is going to be one HOT summer! I can't believe we have 90+ degrees and it is only April.

Ugh.

That kind of heat made for one very quick trip outside for some Scooty pictures.















It not only gets hotter every day, but my Scoober gets CUTER and BLONDER every day too!


What's this???? Daddy showed up early to pick up Weston. Boo. With time ticking away until the "Archer Move", I want all the time I can possibly get with my little man.


Looks like my Scooty feels the exact same way. He was NONE TOO HAPPY when he realized that his "mean ol' Daddy" was gonna take him away from his Granny's house - ha!

See ya tomorrow, Scoober - I love you so much and miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment