How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Look Out, Everybody.....Scooty's Got A Brush!!!

I have had this little pink brush FOREVER. It's a great distraction tool when I need to hand something, ANYTHING, to Weston to keep that wild boy still while I change his diaper.

Today, however, he didn't want to turn it loose and decided everyone needed a good hair brushing!


Harper was his first "victim."


Then came Grandpa.



You can plainly see that Weston is LOVING this whole thing........although Asher, in the background, definitely doesn't like the possibility of being Weston's next target.


This is Scooty's reaction when I took the brush away from him because he was attempting to "terrorize" Asher with it.



Such a dramatic little faker!


Ahhhh........the joy of receiving the brush back again!


Making himself look even MORE handsome!

I love you, Scooty Doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment