How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

I Know, I Know...

I've slacked a bit on blogging lately. Believe me, I've been scolded by the masses. It's just that things are tough around here right now - REALLY tough. Those of you who know our family well know what I mean and, for those who don't, Brian, Bailey & Weston will be moving in a few weeks. To say that my heart is heavy is the greatest understatement imaginable. Although I am very happy for the three of them and the great job opportunity that Brian has been offered, I am in a world of hurt at the thought of being separated from my precious Weston. Since the day he was born, over a year ago now, I have only been away from him for a total of five days. Five. Now I have to face the fact that we will be apart for an unknown amount of time. Just not a good time in my life at all. I can barely even look through my camera lens at Scooty's sweet face without breaking down in tears. Crying is pretty much all I do lately it seems. Everyone tells me that God has a plan for all of this, but I sure wish His plan would include a speedy sale of our house so we can hurry on up and get back to SA and closer to my little man.

On another note, now that Weston is totally mobile - as in walking ALL THE TIME - he is much harder to capture on camera. That little booger can move FAST, let me tell ya, and doesn't want to be still for a silly old picture! So, here are just some random shots taken over the last few days...























I love you with all my heart, Weston!

No comments:

Post a Comment