How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Weston Weekend!

YIPPEE!

As you can see, Weston was SO excited to be spending this past Saturday afternoon, evening and night at our house!!! Brian's Dad and his gang were in town from San Antonio to celebrate his 50th bday so Brian & Bailey were joining them for the motorcross event at the Cowboys Stadium.

Fun for them, but MORE fun for me because I got Scoober!

First thing on the agenda was some lunch!

Smoked turkey, screamin dill pickle Pringles potato chips and, of course, mandarin oranges!

Looks to me like Scooty Bug is pretty pleased with that menu!


That first bite of a screamin dill pickle Pringle always takes your breath away for a quick second or two. HA!

Ahhhhh..........now his taste buds have adjusted to the delicious "souryness"!

Let me remind you that this sweet boy has NO top teeth, but can eat chips like a CHAMP! That's my baby!


Next up was some outside play time. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!

Peek A Boo, I see you, Granny!

I. Could. Eat. Him. Up. Seriously.


Getting hot and tired.


Ummmm...........wait a minute.............did my Granny go in the house without me???????

LET ME IN!!!

Later in the evening, we enjoyed a yummy BBQ dinner out on the deck.

Lish had BBQ'd hotdogs while Grandpa had steak and I had a veggie burger.

We all enjoyed baked beans, baked potatoes and corn on the cob!

Delicious!

"You want some corn??? I'll share!"



AGAIN, NO TOP TEETH! What a pro!


After dinner, we took a walk around the block.


After a bath, Weston hit the bed like a rock!


All snuggled up nice and cozy in Grandpa & Granny's bed.


After breakfast the next morning, it was right back outside for another walk.

Weston absolutely LOVES being in his little car and would stay in there for hours if we let him!
And, by the way, this is one of my FAVE pics of him - he has the most precious face EVER!

Check out Scoobity Doo's NEW ride!

He's still a little too small to reach the pedals, but he sure likes to try!

I love that serious look he has on his face. Big boy look for a big boy bike!


SOOOOOOOOOOO handsome!


"This playing stuff is hard work! Better take a big swig of juice before Mommy and Daddy get here to pick me up!"


THANKS SO MUCH for spending the night with us, Boogity Bean! Every single moment with you is a GIFT and WE LOVE YOU BUNCHES & BUNCHES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment