How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beach Bum Boogity!

Last weekend was Weston's first trip to the BEACH!!!

Brian, Bailey & Scoober went to Port Aransas...

Just stepped out of the car into a whole new sandy world!


Lishy's first task was to help his Daddy put up a canopy for shade.

Such an efficient little supervisor!
Then it was time to check out the scenery with his Mommy!



Beautiful beach toesies!

The Archers!!!

Weston is SOOOOO lucky to have a Daddy & Mommy who love each other so very much!

Time to check out the sand & surf with Daddy...

"Hmmmm...............this is different..."

"but I think I like it!"

Our SUPER CUTE beach dude!

I love the way Scooby's little peacock feathers look so red in the sun! They match those deliciously kissable cheeks of his!

Adorably sandy piggies!

Weston definitely thought that the sand was WAY cool!

Lounging with Mommy!

Time for some yummy snacks!







Weston was totally entranced with the seagulls. He kept running around yelling, "birds, birds".

My smart Little Man!


Building sand castles...






Super Silly!

All cleaned off and heading back to the hotel!


Taking one last look at the beach the next morning before the long drive back to Ft. Worth...



Bye-bye, beach....See ya next time!

I had LOTS of fun!!!

I love you my precious beach baby and am so glad that you, your Daddy and your Mommy had such a good time! I can't wait to go the beach with you someday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment