How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Pool Time in SA!

Brian, Bailey and Scoots stayed at Brian's Dad's house when Bailey went to visit Brian last weekend. It is MUCH warmer in San Antonio than it has been here in Ft. Worth, so they took our Delicious Little Man to the pool in Granddaddy Doug and Grandma BB's nhood.

This picture melts me. I just love how happy these boys of mine look - just priceless!
And THIS..........well it just has to be one of my favorite pictures of Weston ever! His little fluffed up peacock feathers, rosy cheeks and bathing suit belly make me want to eat him up! I especially love the way his suit is caught on the right side exposing his chunky little thigh. Ahhh...

It must have been awfully sunny!

Super Silly!


I love you more than anything on earth, Weston!

I'm so glad that you got to have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment