How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Silly Grandpa & Ollie Love!

Weston LOVES his Grandpa. His Grandpa LOVES him!

Together, they are one SUPER SILLY pair!

Here are Scooby & Grandpa sharing chocolate chip muffins & bananas!
YUMMY!

My little baby and my big "baby". These two are something, I tell ya!

Completely makes my day to see the love they share!

Scooty Bug also LOVES his Ollie Elephant! He has one Ollie at home and one Ollie at my house. On this day, he had them both in the same place for the first time and wasn't quite sure what to make of it...

So he just snuggled up with both of them! (I tried FOREVER to get the two below pics to rotate but just couldn't get it to work).



Sweet dreams my tired Little Man.


I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment