How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Beautiful Day For The Zoo!

Yesterday was yet another in a string of GORGEOUS weather days we have been having here in Ft. Worth, so my sweet Bailey decided to take my even SWEETER Boogity Bean to the zoo!

The last time Weston was at the zoo, he had a great time, but didn't really grasp the whole concept. This time, however, he totally "got it"!

In honor of Weston's favorite toy in the world, his beloved Ollie Elephant, the elephant exhibit was one of the first stops...
I love how inquisitive Scoobs looks in all of these pictures. I just know that his brain is working a mile a minute soaking up his surroundings...







The Komodo dragons were another real hit. Bailey said that Weston just kept "talking" to those big guys over and over again. I soooooo wish that I could have been there to see him!

I really wonder what exactly he is thinking...



Weston has always been fascinated with all types of water animals... here he is checking out some fish...

The Ft. Worth Zoo currently has way cool mechanical dinosaurs placed throughout the zoo grounds - they move, growl, roar etc. - AWESOME!





By the time Bailey and Weston had covered the zoo, poor little Scooty Bug was POOPED!

It looks like he is just barely hanging on in these last few pics of him by the turtle statues...





Oh how I love that sweet, tired boy!
He was ready for a serious stroller snooze with his Ollie!

Nighty-night, Bean Sprout. Have a good nap! So glad you had a fun day with your Mommy!!!

I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment